Healing balm for cracked, chafed & extremely dry skin
Cracked, chafed or extremely dry skin needs special care, and a healing ointment or balm that helps hydrate and soothe the skin can help you get the relief you need. A balm formulated with petrolatum, hyaluronic acid and ceramides provides extra hydration and helps restores the skin’s barrier while helping to temporarily protect and relieve chafed, chapped or cracked skin. When choosing a balm to treat compromised skin, look for one like CeraVe Healing Ointment, which is free from lanolin and fragrance to avoid irritation from these ingredients.
CeraVe Healing Ointment is formulated to temporarily protect, soothe and hydrate skin as it recovers from cracking, chafing and extreme dryness. It is lightweight yet intensely hydrating and features three essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid in a moisturizing base. Our balm is also non-comedogenic, suitable for all skin types, and free of fragrance, dyes and lanolin to minimize the risk of irritation from these ingredients.
- Formulated to temporarily protect, soothe and hydrate skin
- Suitable for dry, cracked and chafed skin
- Fragrance-free and lanolin-free
- Ceramides: Help restore and maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Non-comedogenic, preservative-free and dye-free
- Developed with dermatologists
- Accepted by the American National Eczema Association
How to use
- Apply as needed
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: PETROLATUM 46.5%
INACTIVE INGREDIENT: MINERAL OIL, PARAFFIN, OZOKERITE, DIMETHICONE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, WATER, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, PROLINE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, TOCOPHEROL, HYDROLYZED HYALURONIC ACID, PANTHENOL, PANTOLACTONE, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, XANTHAN GUM, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN
CeraVe Healing Ointment