An ultra-fine 0.9mm tip, retractable brow pencil that precisely defines, shapes and fills your brows using tiny hair-like strokes that give microblade-worthy effects to create brows that look on point, literally.
What it does
This pigmented, super smooth brow pencil is infused with a creamy blend of vitamin E, castor oil and coconut oil to create soft, hair-like strokes for effortless building and blending. With a durable spoolie at one end, it diffuses pigments perfectly so you can build and customize your look.
Available in 8 natural shades, the waterproof, smudge proof, transfer proof formula gives long lasting results for brows that look so real you might wonder if they are.
Shade 1 – Warm Blonde: For blonde hair with golden undertone
Shade 2 – Neutral Blonde: For blonde hair with mix of cool and warm undertones
Shade 3 – Caramel Blonde: For red hair or dark blonde hair with warm undertone
Shade 4 – Light Brown: For light brown hair with warm undertones
Shade 5 – Medium Brown: For neutral brown hair with mix of cool and warm undertone
Shade 6 – Rich Brown: For dark brown hair with warm undertones
Shade 7 – Black Brown (Huda’s shade): For black hair with warm undertone
Shade 8 – Soft Black: For black hair with cool undertone
What else you need to know:
It seemed impossible to infuse innovation into a pencil format, however Huda has harnessed her years of brow experience and experimentation to create the thinnest brow pencil tip possible.
Knowing how tempting and expensive microblading can be, Huda was determined to create an easy-to-use pencil that could mimic the fine-lined strokes of the permanent procedure but for a fraction of the price.
How to use
- Get your brows in line: Use the spoolie to brush your brow hairs upwards – this will help you see all the places you need to fill in.
- Shape up: Twist up 1mm of product. Starting in the middle of your brow, work your way out towards the edges – the end of your brow can handle more pigment. You can easily soften the edges with a spoolie at the end.
- Fill in the blanks: Using short, upwards, dash-like strokes to mimic your natural hairs, softly fill in any sparse areas with a pencil.
- Huda’s Hack: Even with minimal brow hair, you don’t need to use as much product to get flawless eyebrows. Instead of covering the entire brow, concentrate on micro-shading in sparse areas. Due to the ultra-fine tip and the level of pigmentation, only light pressure is required to create your look.
- Let your brows live their “full” potential: Once you're finished and happy with the shape and fullness of your brows, brush them up for a seamless result.