Children's Tylenol® Liquid Medicine Reduces Fever & Relieves Pain, Flu Symptoms, Headache & Sore Throat
When it comes to reducing fever or relieving pain in children, Tylenol® is the brand recommended most by pediatricians. Children’s Tylenol® works differently than other pain and fever medicines. Children’s Tylenol® contains acetaminophen and is gentle on little stomachs. It also comes in a variety of kid-friendly flavors.
For Children ages 2 to 11 years.
- reduces fever
- relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- the common cold
- sore throat
How to use
- this product does not contain directions or complete warnings for adult use.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- shake well before using
- mL = milliliter
- find the right dose on the chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age.
- remove the child protective cap and squeeze your child’s dose into the dosing cup
- repeat dose every 4 hours while symptoms last
- do not give more than 5 times in 24 hours
*or as directed by a doctor
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.