CeraVe Blemish Control Gel Moisturiser with 2% Salicylic Acid & Niacinamide for Blemish-Prone Skin
Facial moisturiser for blemish-prone skin, which targets blemishes & blackheads, helping skin look noticeably clearer. The formula penetrates pores to eliminate the cause of spots & blemishes, while protecting the skin’s natural barrier.
DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS:
All CeraVe products have been Developed with Dermatologists.
- Facial moisturiser for blemish-prone skin. For all over application, or targeted use.
- Targets blemishes & blackheads, helping skin look noticeably clearer.
- Proven to improve skin texture & tone and reduce the appearance of pores.
- Maintains healthy-looking skin with daily use.
- Lightweight, fast-absorbing formula.
- Hydrates skin for up to 24 hours.
- Non-greasy & non-drying formula.
- Number of blackheads appear reduced by up to 45%*
- Number of spots appear reduced by up to 33%**
*Clinical study, 4 weeks, 52 subjects.
** Clinical study, 8 weeks, 52 subjects
How to use
• Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product, we recommend using CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser. Recommended for evening use.
• Use applicator to dispense product onto fingers. Apply all over face for general application or use as a targeted treatment on affected areas.
• Apply CeraVe Blemish Control Gel in the evening and always follow with SPF protection in the day time – we suggest the CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50.
• To prevent from over-drying the skin, start with one application every couple of days and then build up to daily usage or twice a day. If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
DISCOVER CERAVE’S EVERYDAY ROUTINE FOR BLEMISH-PRONE SKIN:
• Step 1: Cleanse the skin thoroughly using CeraVe Blemish Control Cleanser. Recommended use day and night.
• Step 2 [AM]: In the morning, follow with CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50
Step 2 [PM]: In the evening, apply Cerave Blemish Control Gel Facial Moisturiser. Use the applicator to dispense product onto fingers. Apply all over face for general application or use as a targeted treatment on affected areas.
To help reduce the appearance of discolouration and post-acne marks, swap out the Blemish Control Gel for CeraVe Retinol Resurfacing Serum. Recommended use in the evening only & always follow with SPF 50 protection in the daytime
Works well with
CeraVe Blemish Control Gel Moisturiser with 2% Salicylic Acid & Niacinamide for Blemish-Prone Skin 40ml
CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 for Normal to Dry Skin 52ml
-This formula contains 3 Essential Ceramides and a powerful exfoliating blend of alpha and beta-hydroxy acids (AHA and BHA) including Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid & 2% Salicylic Acid.
-Also contains Niacinamide, Glycerin and Hyaluronic Acid.
AQUA/WATER, GLYCERIN, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, GLYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, SALICYLIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, CHLORPHENESIN, DISODIUM EDTA, HYDROXYPROPYL GUAR, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, XANTHAN GUM, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, BENZOIC ACID (CODE F.I.L. D271240/1)