AHA serum with a blend of glycolic and lactic acids
As the skin ages, its natural cellular turnover and renewal process may begin to slow down, making it more challenging to keep fresh, healthy-looking cells on the skin’s surface. A targeted skin treatment such as an AHA serum formulated with glycolic acid to promote the skin’s natural exfoliation can provide improvement in visible signs of aging.
Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Skin Renewing Nightly Exfoliating Treatment is an AHA serum with a 5% blend of glycolic acid and lactic acid for gentle exfoliation to help smooth fine lines, accelerate skin's surface cell renewal and clear away dead skin cells, without causing flaking or redness. With continued use, skin looks healthier, radiance is improved, and signs of aging such as the appearance of wrinkles, dullness, dark spots and enlarged pores are reduced. Potent, yet gentle and lightweight, this multi-tasking, overnight AHA serum is formulated with 3 essential ceramides, hyaluronic acid and licorice root extract to help maintain the protective skin barrier, immediately boost skin hydration and help visibly brighten and even skin tone after 8 weeks of use.* The creamy, hydrating skin treatment is non-comedogenic, fragrance-free and suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin.
- Immediately after use: Skin feels smoother and intensely hydrated, and looks more radiant
- After 1 day: Skin feels softer, refreshed and comfortable
- After 1 week: Skin tone looks more even, pores appear minimized and signs of fatigue are visibly reduced
- Skin Renewing Nightly Exfoliating Treatment is lightweight, easy to apply and absorbs quickly, with no greasy or sticky feeling on skin
- This skin treatment is gentle and leaves skin feeling comfortable and soothed, with no appearance of redness, flakiness or peeling
*Consumer self-assessments in an 8-week study
- Glycolic acid and lactic acid (AHAs): Formulated with a 5% AHA blend to gently exfoliate and increase surface cellular turnover for visibly smoother, radiant skin
- Ceramides: Help maintain the skin’s natural barrier
- Hyaluronic acid: Helps retain the skin’s natural moisture
- Licorice root extract: Known to help brighten the appearance of skin
- MVE Technology: Provides a steady release of all-day hydration
- Free of parabens and fragrance
- Non-comedogenic and allergy-tested
- Developed with dermatologists
How to use
Directions: Apply evenly to face nightly, after cleansing.
- Apply one pump of this skin treatment onto your fingertips, then spread evenly on the face and massage until completely absorbed. Can be used alone or followed by a moisturizer.
- Avoid the eye area and lips. If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly with water. Store in a cool, dark place.
- Before using for the first time, you may need to prime the pump by pressing it down completely 5-6 times.
- SUNBURN ALERT: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
AQUA / WATER / EAU, GLYCERIN, CETEARYL ETHYLHEXANOATE, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, DIMETHICONE LYCOLIC ACID, LACTIC ACID, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, DIPOTASSIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, POLYACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER-6 , CERAMIDE NP, CERAMIDE AP, CERAMIDE EOP, CARBOMER, CETEARYL GLUCOSIDE, BEHENTRIMONIUM METHOSULFATE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM LAUROYL LACTYLATE, CHOLESTEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PHENYLETHYL RESORCINOL, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, TRISODIUM ETHYLENEDIAMINE DISUCCINATE, XANTHAN GUM, PHYTOSPHINGOSINE, BENZOIC ACID