Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions™ Cleansing Foam 125ml
Mild cleansing foam helps clear and prevent acne. Removes dirt and excess oil. Unclogs pores.
Blemish-fighting exfoliators Salicylic Acid and Acetyl Glucosamine help clear dead skin cells that can contribute to clogged pores. Oil-controlling ingredients help prevent buildup of oil that can lead to breakouts.
Calms, soothes, reduces the look of redness. Skin feels soft, smooth, comfortable.
Anti-Blemish Solutions™ Clear Skin System
Step 1 of Anti-Blemish Solutions™ 3-Step System. The best way to get breakouts under control is a consistent, non-irritating routine. Each step of Clinique’s Anti-Blemish Solutions Clear Skin System has a purpose: cleanse, exfoliate, treat. All 3 steps work together to get powerful results. With consistent twice-a-day use, the results just keep getting better.
How to use
• Use twice a day, morning and night.
• Massage gently over wet skin, avoiding eye area.
• Rinse thoroughly; pat skin dry
Use it with:
• Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions™ Clarifying Lotion. Reduce excess oil, remove dead skin cells and unclog pores with this mattifying lotion that exfoliates your skin for a clearer complexion.
• Clinique Anti-Blemish Solutions™ All-Over Clearing Treatment. This oil-free moisturiser with Salicylic Acid hydates and comforts your skin whilst preventing oil build up on the skin's surface to fight against breakouts.
Clinique exists to create great skin. Simply, safely and effectively. All of our skincare and make-up products are allergy tested and 100% fragrance free. Explore our full range.
Water\Aqua\Eau, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Salicylic Acid, Sucrose, Disodium Phosphate, Arginine Cocoate, Laminaria Saccharina Extract, Caffeine, Algae Extract, Cola Acuminata (Kola) Seed Extract, Sea Whip Extract, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ppg-6-Decyltetradeceth-30, Lactobacillus Ferment, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Acetyl Glucosamine, Capryloyl Glycine, 10-Hydroxydecanoic Acid, Polyquaternium-7, Phospholipids, Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Chloroxylenol