EltaMD UV Clear Broad Spectrum SPF 46 is a lightweight sunscreen with a sheer tint to help even skin tone. Formulated with high-purity niacinamide (vitamin B3) to help reduce the appearance of blemishes and discoloration on your skin for a more smooth appearance. This broad spectrum sunscreen contains micronized zinc oxide to protect your skin from damaging UVA (aging) and UVB (burning) rays.
Ideal for daily use on various skin types, fragrance-free, paraben-free and non-comedogenic. (net wt 1.7 oz/48 g)
This hypoallergenic sunscreen helps calm and protect skin prone to discoloration and breakouts.
- Good for: skin prone to acne and rosacea.
- Contains Niacinamide to help visibly improve skin tone and discoloration.
- Formulated to calm and protect acne-prone skin.
- Helps keep your skin smooth and even.
- Non-comedogenic, lightweight formula will not clog pores and can be layered under makeup.
How to use
- Apply liberally to face and neck 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Before use on children under 6 months: Ask a physician
Active Ingredients: 9% Zinc Oxide, 7.5% Octinoxate
Inactive Ingredients: Purified Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Niacinamide, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Butylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Polyisobutene, PEG-7 Trimethylolpropane Coconut Ether, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lactic Acid, Oleth-3 Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Octyl Stearate, Iron Oxides, Triethoxycaprylylsilane.
Ingredients may change, due to regulatory labeling requirements. Please refer to the actual product packaging for the most current information.