A modern spin on the cult-classic shade, this trio of delicious brown eyeshadow palettes will add a dash of brown sugar and plenty of spice to your look!
What it does
Brown never looked so good! Infused with divine swirls of toffee, caramel and chocolate, these Brown Obsessions mimic the dreamy tortoiseshell designs that Huda is obsessed with.
Effortlessly easy to master, these sumptuously pigmented palettes feature four delectable finishes in complementary tones that look ravishing on every skin tone. Velvety smooth powders, intense metallics, buttery marble cream shimmers, and an irresistible new pearl flake texture give you creative freedom to playfully shade, highlight, and define the eyes.
Chocolate Brown Obsessions: A modern edit of milk and dark chocolate mattes blended with decadent fudge metallics, sprinkles of brown sugar, and berry shimmers. This creamy confection is both seductively sweet and smoking hot.
How to use
1. Build your base with matte shadows.
2. Pick up the metallic and marble shimmer shades using a dense flat brush for a soft metallic finish.
3. For a fuller coverage foil effect, add a layer of metallic using your fingers, or a damp brush or sponge applicator.
- For deeper shades, blending is key. Brushes are super important to get a smooth finish in the crease and across the lid.
- Not all deep shades have to be bold and graphic. Blend out the deep mattes with a fluffy brush to give definition and shape to the eyes for a softer look.
- For daytime looks, build a light base using matte shades and swipe on shimmers across the lid using your finger, a flat brush or a sponge applicator.
- Try using the metallics along the lower lash line or add to inner corners for a soft highlight to keep eyes looking big and bright!