Mecogen SL contains methylcobalamin which is used to treat vitamin B12 deficiency. Vitamin B12 is important for the brain and nerves, and for the production of red blood cells.
Methylcobalamin is sometimes used in people with pernicious anemia, diabetes, and other conditions.
Vitamin B12 is an essential vitamin that your body needs but cannot produce. It’s found naturally in animal products, but also added to certain foods and available as an oral supplement or injection.
Vitamin B12 has many roles in your body. It supports the normal function of your nerve cells and is needed for red blood cell formation and DNA synthesis.
Vitamin B12 may benefit your body in impressive ways, such as by boosting your energy, improving your memory and helping prevent heart disease.
Here are 9 health benefits of vitamin B12, all based on science.
- May Give You an Energy Boost
- Supports Healthy Hair, Skin and Nails
- Helps With Red Blood Cell Formation and Anemia Prevention
- May Improve Mood and Symptoms of Depression
- May Benefit Your Brain by Preventing the Loss of Neurons
- May Improve Heart Health by Decreasing Homocysteine
- May Prevent Major Birth Defects
- May Support Bone Health and Prevent Osteoporosis
- May Reduce Your Risk of Macular Degeneration (eye disease)
Its really a good medicine