Unlike normal skin, Scars are less resistant to ultraviolet rays and are much more prone to sunburn. Mederma Scar Cream Plus SPF 30 and is clinically shown to visibly reduce scars while protecting them from additional sun damage.
EFFECTIVE SCAR TREATMENT, with Cepalin® botanical extract, for old and new scars caused by: acne, burns, injury, surgery. SPF 30 helps protect scars from further sun damage and darkening
- CLINICALLY SHOWN to visibly reduce the overall appearance of scars
- UNIQUE TRIPLE ACTION FORMULA penetrates beneath the surface of the skin to help: Protect from harmful UVA/B exposure, Retain moisture, and Collagen Production
- #1 RECOMMENDED BRAND: Mederma® is the #1 recommended brand of scar treatments among Doctors, Pharmacists, Pediatricians, Dermatologists and Plastic Surgeons* (IQVIA ProVoice Survey, February 2020)
How to use
For best results, start using Mederma® Scar Cream Plus SPF 30 as soon as your wound has closed and continue using 3 times daily for at least 8 weeks on new scars and 3-6 months on existing scars. Make sure the scab has come off naturally and any stitches have been removed. Do not apply to broken skin.
- Apply 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Reapply at least every 2 hours
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Use a water-resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating