Improve the appearance of scars in just 4 weeks with Mederma® Scar Sheets. Our small scar sheets are ideally sized to be used on hypertrophic scars and keloids from minor injuries, burns and surgeries.
Our Mederma® Scar Sheets are breathable, flexible, washable, simple to apply and soften skin to avoid discomfort from everyday movement.
- MEDICAL GRADE SILICONE – The silicone in Mederma Silicone Sheets helps to keep the sheet flexible and breathable, and to soften and smooth scar tissue.
- TYPES OF SCARS – Designed to improve the appearance of hypertrophic scars and keloids following injuries, burns and minor surgeries.
- #1 RECOMMENDED scar reduction technology – backed by patented silicone technology used by plastic surgeons, hospitals and burns centers when treating scars.
How to use
- Start using Mederma® Silicone Sheets as soon as your wound has closed and the scabs are gone.
- Wash and dry the scar before applying the silicone sheet.
- Remove the protective film from the adhesive side of the sheet.
- Apply the adhesive side of the silicone sheet to your skin over the scar, ensuring it extends around one inch beyond the edge of your scar.
- If necessary, secure the sheet in place with an adhesive or elastic bandage.
- For the best results, leave the sheet on for at least 12 hours but not more than 23 hours.
- For the best results, please follow the usage and care instructions carefully.