Made for star behavior. Must-have mauve Behave imparts a sultry rush of color in this cheek trio. Featuring Mini Blush, loaded with superfine, micronized powder pigments to ensure an irresistibly soft, blendable application; Mini Multiple, the original multipurpose stick with unique cream-to-powder formula for use on eyes, cheeks lips and body; and full-sized Liquid Blush, an effortlessly blendable formula featuring Monoï and Tamanu oils, known to promote skin’s resilience.
- Blush In Behave (matte pink mauve)
- The Multiple In Behave (pink mauve)
- Liquid Blush In Behave (pink mauve)
- Superfine, micronized powder pigments provide an easy, blendable application for a natural effect.
- Buildable pigment allows control of color intensity for subtle to bold effects on every skin tone.
- Unique, creamy formula blends effortlessly to provide shimmering accents, warm color, or dynamic highlights.
- Mistake-proof color is quick and easy to apply wherever you want a touch of sheer, natural, shimmering color—eyes, lips, cheeks, or body.
- Silky, weightless fluid creates a natural-looking, second-skin finish.
- Veil of color delivers a healthy-looking glow.
- Blends effortlessly for foolproof application.
How to use
- Use #16 Blush Brush to apply Blush to the apples of the cheek.
- Sweep any excess across the hairline, bridge of the nose and chin.
- Apply on eyes, lips, cheeks, or body, and blend out using fingertips—skin’s warmth will help the product melt in perfectly.
- Use underneath foundation or tinted moisturizer to give skin a glow.
- Layer under blush to add more luminosity and intensity.
- Apply highlighting shades under brow bone and onto cupid’s bow for added dimension.
- For the best results, shake well before use.
- Dispense anywhere from one drop to a full pump, depending on your desired coverage.
- Warm in the palm of the hand. Apply with fingertips for a natural, effortless effect.
- To intensify color and add dimension, layer your desired powder Blush shade over Liquid Blush.
- Can be worn under or over foundation.
- Do not twist open. To open, pull the cap straight off. Twisting may cause the enclosed pump to be removed along with the cap. To close securely and ensure product will not leak, place cap over pump and turn clockwise.