Neutrogena® Pure & Free® Baby Sunscreen SPF 50 provides 100% mineral sun protection that is made for baby's delicate skin, featuring our breakthrough Purescreen® naturally-sourced zinc oxide technology. This gentle formula provides superior broad spectrum UVA/UVB baby sun protection by creating a screen between baby's skin and the sun’s rays. It’s also free of irritating chemicals, fragrance, parabens, phthalates, and dyes, so it’s suitable for use on sensitive skin.
- Tear free
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Dermatologist tested
- Awarded the American National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™ as a suitable sunscreen for persons with sensitive skin conditions
How to useApply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply:
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Zinc oxide 21.6% (Sunscreen).
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glycerin, Ethyl Methicone, Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Glyceryl Behenate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin.