Neutrogena Sheer Zinc™ Face Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is a mineral sunscreen with Purescreen® naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide technology. This gentle formula delivers superior broad spectrum protection against burning UVB and aging UVA rays. Plus, it's mild even on sensitive skin, and it's free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes, and irritating chemicals.
Formulated specifically for facial skin, this product contains antioxidants and layers invisibly under makeup. Our Dry-Touch technology ensures that this sunscreen dries with a non-greasy, lightweight finish. It's also easy to apply.
- #1 mineral sunscreen brand*
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Wont' sting eyes
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Dermatologist tested
- Awarded the American National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™ as a suitable sunscreen for persons with sensitive skin conditions
How to useApply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply:
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Zinc oxide 21.6% (sunscreen).
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glycerin, Ethyl Methicone,Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Colloidal Oatmeal, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Glyceryl Behenate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin
Really appreciated their products original and reasonable.