Neutrogena Sheer Zinc Mineral Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Neutrogena Sheer Zinc™ Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is a mineral sunscreen that features our breakthrough Purescreen® naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide technology.This gentle formula delivers superior broad spectrum protection against burning UVB and aging UVA rays. Plus, it's mild even on sensitive skin, and it's free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes, and irritating chemicals.
Our Dry-Touch technology ensures that this sunscreen dries with a non-greasy, lightweight finish. It's also easy to apply.
- #1 mineral sunscreen brand*
- Sweat and Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Dermatologist tested
- Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™ as a suitable sunscreen for persons with sensitive skin conditions
How to use
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply:
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor