Reduce breakouts and redness in just a few hours? You’re not dreaming. NEW Neutrogena Stubborn Acne AM Treatment is the real deal. Powered by 2.5% micronized benzoyl peroxide, this derm-proven AM treatment penetrates pores to kill acne-causing bacteria, visibly reducing breakouts and redness throughout the day.
- Inspired by a dermatologist recommended regimen for clear skin
- 91% saw an improvement in pimples in just 12 weeks*
- Vanishes after application for use on full face
- Made for acne-prone skin, this AM treatment is oil-, paraben-, phthalate-, dye- and fragrance-free
- For best results, use with Neutrogena Stubborn Marks PM Treatment
How to use
- Clean skin thoroughly and apply a thin layer of product on your full face, not just your breakouts
- Start with one application a day and gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed
- If dryness or peeling occurs, reduce use to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product
Benzoyl Peroxide (2.5%)
Water, Carbomer Homopolymer type B, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-4, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose.