A strength restoring shampoo.
Working to remove build from the hair while restoring moisture and shine, the Jamaican Black Castor Oil Strengthen & Restore Styling Lotion is the perfect clarifying shampoo for damaged or chemically processed hair.
Formulated with organic shea butter to deeply moisturise, Jamaican Black Castor Oil to reduce breakage and peppermint oil to invigorate the scalp, the shampoo is great for coloured, curly and heat styled hair.
- Encourages hair to grow longer by nourishing and strengthening damaged or chemically processed hair
- Reduces the appearance of breakage and shedding
- Regulates and balances pH levels on the scalp, while softening hair to promote enhanced growth
- Cruelty free, paraben free and mineral oil free
- Made with fair trade shea butter
How to use
- Apply to wet hair, gently massage from root to ends.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Repeat if necessary.
Water, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Fragrance (Parfum), Glycerin (Vegetable), Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Panthenol, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed, Keratin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter***, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Yeast Extract, Mauritia Flexuosa Fruit Oil, Tocopherol, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Vinegar, Butylene Glycol, Niacin, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-3, Dextran, Trifolium Pratense (Clover) Flower Extract, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, Caramel"
The shampoo looks like expired as there are brown big specks in the liquid product, I have searched on youtube and all the reviews and the product texture does not include any specks. Furthermore it leaves my hair brittle with a lot of residue in them. I have wasted my 7700 rupees on this product which I'll probably be throwing in the dustbin.
Please restock the shampoo