Help bring some feel-good vibes to your day with our Boost Essential Oil Blend.
Dab a few drops on your pulse points to help put a spring in your step, radiate good energy and take a moment for yourself to recharge. It also packs a zesty, citrusy and sunny scent that helps you feel uplifted and brightens up your day (even in winter).
This vegan oil is made with 100% ingredients of natural origin, including 100% natural and biodegradable* mandarin and bergamot essential oils, blended in sweet almond oil.
It also comes in a recyclable** glass bottle, so you send your planet some of those good vibes too.
Take this bottle of sunshine wherever you go. You never know when you might need a little boost.
*Ultimately biodegradable according to the OECD 301 guidelines for carbon related substances. **Not including the lid and reducer plug. Where local facilities allow.
- Pulse Point Perfume Oil
- Perfect for all skin types
- Help take a moment for yourself to recharge
- Zesty scent helps brighten up your day
- 100% ingredients of natural origin
- Certified by The Vegan Society
How to use
1. Start by cleansing and moisturising with The Body Shop Boost Uplifting Hair & Body Wash and The Body Shop Boost Whipped Body Cream.
2. Hold the bottle upside-down for 5-6 seconds to apply a few drops of our oil to your pulse points. You can even add a drop or two to your tub or to a bowl in your shower, so you can breathe in that day-brightening scent.
3. Enjoy that scent and feel that positive energy.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil/Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Limonene, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil/Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Citrus Nobilis Peel Oil/Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Limon Peel Oil/Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Linalool, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Peel Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara Leaf/Twig Oil, Elettaria Cardamomum Seed Oil, Schinus Terebinthifolia Seed Extract, Citral, Citrus Aurantium Amara Flower Oil/Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Oil, Geraniol, Citronellol, Farnesol.