Tylenol 8 Hour Arthritis Pain Reliever Extended Release Caplets temporarily relieve the minor aches and pains of arthritis, including arthritic joint pain. The first layer of the bi-layer design delivers fast-acting medicine for quick relief while the second has an extended release, offering effective pain relief that lasts up to 8 hours.
With 650 milligrams of the pain-relieving and fever reducing ingredient acetaminophen per caplet, this pain medicine also temporarily relieves aches and pains associated with muscular aches, backache, joint ache, premenstrual and menstrual cramps, the common cold, headache, and toothache.
This effective oral pain reliever is gentle on your stomach, but tough on arthritic joint pain and also works as a fever reducer. Experience relief and alleviate aches & pains with Tylenol, the #1 doctor recommended brand for pain relief and fever reduction. It can be used by adults 18 years older and is safe when used as directed.
Made in United StatesDo not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
- Take 2 caplets every 8 hours with water
- Swallow whole; do not crush, chew, split or dissolve
- Do not take more than 6 caplets in 24 hours
- Do not use for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor
Under 18 years of age:
- Ask a doctor
- Store between 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F)
- Do not use if carton is opened. Do not use if foil inner seal imprinted with "TYLENOL" is broken or missing